- Centering equity from the start — Thursday, July 22 at 12 p.m. ET
- Transformative impact evaluation and storytelling — Friday, July 23 at 12 p.m ET
- Inclusive facilitation fundamentals — 5 Fridays, August 6 through September 3
Understand problems in a new way
Surface diverse perspectives in order to reframe a systemic issue and establish mechanisms for ongoing learning and future alignment.
I want to gain new perspectives
Introduce methods for expanding or shifting your view on an issue area or context to identify new opportunities and avenues to address it.
I want to learn through action
Integrate ongoing and action-based learning, build knowledge management structures, understand your impact over time, and move towards incremental improvement.
These tools support you and your team to:
- Learn and understand of a given issue area or context from multiple perspectives
- Explore and align on an issue area's architecture, definition, and frami
- Design a new initiative for collective implementation and learning
- Employ real-time evaluation and knowledge management systems for incremental improvement