- Centering equity from the start — Thursday, July 22 at 12 p.m. ET
- Transformative impact evaluation and storytelling — Friday, July 23 at 12 p.m ET
- Inclusive facilitation fundamentals — 5 Fridays, August 6 through September 3
Reimagining equitable futures
Create equity by design
Envision the future we want to help bring it to life.
I want to be a more inclusive facilitator
We believe paying attention to the diversity of thinking and psychological safety are key to effective collaboration. Below are some of our tools and tips to you become a more inclusive facilitator.
I want to expand the opportunity space
Set the foundations to collaboratively and speculatively envision the future, define new opportunity areas, and build new design pathways from existing problems.
These tools support you and your team to:
- Apply an equity lens to your initiative or engagement work
- Gain awareness of existing power dynamics
- Reflect, identify, and manage emerging conflict and power dynamics
- Integrate inclusive values into day-to-day work
- Create space to jointly articulate new approaches and ideas to addressing a systemic issue